Sunday 12 May 2013

25 facts about me!

So yeh as you can probably tell I'm new to this, so not sure quite what to do but I've wanted to start a blog for such a long time. So on this rainy Sunday evening procrastination has occurred from revision, anything is more exciting than that ahah! Not quite sure what my first post should be about.. Hmm this is going to be more difficult than I ever imagined I can tell already. But I'm just going to do 25 facts about me, so if anyone does ever look at my blog they'll know who's writing it.



Okay 25 facts about me...

1- I'm seventeen

2- My name is Lauren, but people call me Floz (long story aha)

3- I live in Cheshire

4- I'm currently doing A levels, subjects English Language, Art, Geography and Sociology

5- I'm a vegetarian

6- I have an unhealthy obsession with Hollyoaks

7- I really want to start making Youtube video's 

8- I probably will cry if I see a spider

9- My birthday is the 24th of March

10- The other girl in the picture is my cousin Caitlin, aka my best friend love her!

11- I'm actually quite shy and I suffer with anxiety

12- My favourite colour is turquoise 

13- Yes, I'm struggling with this already ahah

14- Diet coke and I are best friends

15- I have a cat called Timmy and a dog called Ben

16- I'm such a bad speller (thank god for spell check)

17- I love so many boy bands (YMAS, ATL, 1D)

18- I have ombre hair:')

19- I hate not having my nails painted ahah

20- I have 4 ear piercings

21- When I'm home alone, I tend to think I can sing like Adele (drowning cat)

22- I have no idea what I want to do in the future:(

23- I live in my converse  

24- I use social networking sites all the time!

25- Currently craving a hash brown ahah!

That's 25!:') YAY. Yeh hope that didn't bore you too much, you're probably going to think I'm boring reading that.. Hope you found this interesting!

      Lauren x



No comments:

Post a Comment